Plus the valuable content and professional development ARA provides meetings and events — you also gain beneficial networking. In light of everyone's professional goals, we developed this Non-Solicitation Policy. It's our way to ensure all those involved in our organization respects each other's privacy and time. We endeavor to create an inviting atmosphere for everyone.
Policy Purpose: Provide guidelines that foster a positive networking environment for relocation and mobility professionals, and our resource partners and corporate members.
- Members and guests shall conduct themselves in a professional manner at ARA meetings and events.
- Unauthorized solicitation of any member, non-member or invited guest is strictly prohibited and enforced.
- Mass solicitation and/or solicitation during meetings and events is prohibited unless authorized and paid for in advance to to ARA through a representative of the Board of Directors.
- Should a violation of this Policy occur, ARA reserves the right to prohibit meeting attendance and/or revoke the membership of the person violating this Policy.
- Example of Authorized Solicitation
Members and non-members are provided the opportunity to sponsor meetings and events. Sponsors may display product literature and samples in a designated area. Sponsors may solicit individuals who approach them and inquire about their products or services. When business cards are exchanged, it must be done on voluntarily and in a professional manner. Members and non-members are not be allowed to solicit members in any other way during meetings and/or events.